Thursday, December 2, 2010

Challenge Accomplished

Well, it's been a REALLY long time since I've posted, partly because I've had my nose stuck in four huge novels this last month and partly because life has been extremely normal!  As a follow up to my previous post though you all should know that I did it- I successfully accomplished my goal and read books 4, 5, 6 and half of 7 before Thanksgiving break.....and still haven't seen the movie.  I know, I know- that was the whole point of the challenge!  Instead of going to a movie over break though, I decided to spend my time with my in laws and invest in actual relationships.  I don't regret my choice one bit (we got in a few extra rounds of Hand and Foot and a nice football walk Friday afternoon), but I am really ready to see this movie.  I finished the rest of 7 last night, closed my book, and let myself be sad for just a little bit.  It sure is tough to end a good series.  Here's goodbye to peeking in on the trials and triumphs of the characters in Harry Potter.

No comments:

Post a Comment